Early Childhood Uniform Information
No specific uniform is required for children in the Early Childhood program. However, it is important that parents observe the following guidelines:
- Make sure children can manage all parts of their clothing when using the restroom.(Avoid difficult belts, buckles, overalls, and body suits)
- Children should wear rubber soled shoes-velcro if they cannot tie shoe laces.
- No sandals, hard soled shoes, flip flops, or open toe or open back shoes.
- Girls should avoid heels with any height as a safety precaution.
- During hot weather, remember that rooms are air conditioned and a sweater or some other piece of clothing that can "add a layer" would be helpful.
- Children will be going outside unless it is raining or severely cold. Please send head coverings, gloves, and appropriate coats.
- Avoid jewelry that then becomes a toy or distraction while at school.
- Earrings are to be the post-type only and for girls only.
- Shoes or other articles of clothing with lights or other battery-operated parts are not allowed.
- No novelty items.